Called2Care is a new ministry led by a team of women, that will organize groups of men and women to serve the need of our church and community in a variety of ways. Called2Care is chaired by Esta Schuerholz.
Called2Care officially launches Sunday, January 16th.
Come meet our team in the cafe area 1/16 or 1/23 after each service
to find out how you can get involved and use your gifts and talents to bless others.
How can you serve? Called2Care currently has groups forming in the following areas:
- Homeless Relocation - led by Grace Ward
- Helping Hands - led by Nancy Cliff
- Hospitality - led by Sue Robertson
- Biblical Guidance - led by Linda Christiano
- Women's Bible Study - led by Tracey Shickluna
- Connecting Place - led by Kristen Gibson
- Card & Letter Writing - led by Sue Maerz
Click hereto get more information on becoming involved with Called2Care.